Overcoming complaints that occur due to pelvic floor dysfunction, such as difficulty urinating, urinating when sneezing, coughing or laughing, pain during sexual intercourse, difficult to hold bowel movements and feces, urine leak, out of the anus or vagina, vaginal tears caused for childbirth, vaginal discharge.
- Operation Install Mess (Complaints when urinating / sneezing)
- TVT-O appendix (Complaints when coughing / sneezing)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Surgery (Descending Peranakan)
- Urogenital Fistula Repair (Difficult to reject gas / intestinal movements)
- Ruptura Perinei Repair (Tearing of the birth canal during childbirth)
- Neovaginal Reconstruction (Congenital Disorders)
- Vaginal Reconstruction (Overcoming pain during sex)